Profit from our experience. Every successful business has to look the part. The dogEATdog® brand is fresh, vibrant & eye catching. The appetising photography, colourful graphics and overall presentation reflect the quality of the products we sell.
We have operated our own carts for many years. From shopping centres and outlet malls, to big events & sports stadiums, we have learned what works and what does not - the hard way. From pricing menus and commissioning photography that sells, to finding good locations and dealing with hygiene laws and your local EHO – we have ‘been there’ and ‘done that.’
Our many years of experience and knowledge have now been distilled into a comprehensive book entitled ‘The Complete Hot Dog Cart Business Guide'. You can only obtain this essential guide when you invest in a cart package from us. We do not sell it separately.
Hygiene & the Law - Dealing with your local health department – everything you need to know including:
• Registering your business with the local council
• HACCP – hazard analysis, risk assessment, flow chart & table are included
• COSHH – what you need to know
• Food hygiene training
• Health & safety
• Cleaning & the law
• Cleaning logs and food hygiene training logs included
• Street Traders Licence – do you need one?
Serving Hot Dogs
• How to set up and prepare your cart for trouble free fast service - all day long
• How to cook and serve hot dogs quickly, safely & profitably
• Speeding up your service – why it is so important
• Tips on up-selling & what extra products & drinks to sell
• Using checklists for cart set-up and close down
• Sample checklists included
• Location ideas and tips
• How to tender for big events
• Negotiations with landlords
• Sample rental agreement
Promoting your business
• Marketing ideas
• Corporate events
• Sales records – sample forms included
• Stock control and ordering supplies –forms included
• VAT – do you need to register?
• Insurance – you must have it and it does not cost much